If you are a people person who is passionate about helping others achieve their goals and are interested in joining a company that is 100% committed to ensuring your success, whether you’re an experienced sales professional or looking to start a brand-new career – look no further than the HergGroup San Antonio Team at Keller Williams Heritage.
Our agents are empowered to be productive, compassionate, courteous, and competent real estate professionals serving our community. We build long term relationships based on superior customer care by providing comprehensive real estate and financial services that begin before the sale and survive long after the closing.
We are seeking both unlicensed individuals and experienced real estate agents to join our Real Estate Team! HergGroup San Antonio Team is loaded with useful technology, training, and all the necessary tools to help cultivate leads, manage searches, create ongoing dialogue with clients, build long lasting relationships, and more. We provide the personalized training you need to push your career to the next level.
Responsibilities of a Real Estate / Sales Agent include:
- Continuous contact with your sphere of influence
- Developing an ongoing pipeline of buyers/sellers by establishing good customer rapport with prospective clients through a variety of continual networking efforts
- Practicing new and innovative ways to continuously serve buyers and sellers
- Being committed to the full service real estate approach – from inception to close of the sales process
- Meeting clients in person to discuss their needs when buying/selling properties
- Servicing your clients by performing housing market analyses, schedule showings for listings and prospective buyers, and hosting open houses as needed
A successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- An energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Open, honest, trustworthy, and dependable
- Commitment to the client experience
- A team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Dedication to self-improvement through education, coaching, and accountability
- Possess a deep passion for Real Estate, service, and advocacy for clients
- Desire to network and build your business
- Moderately tech-savvy and enjoy learning new things as you go
- Ultimately your goal is to become a Licensed Real Estate Agent enabled by our supportive and nurturing environment.
We are a vibrant and productive team and our value proposition is tremendous. So, we are looking for top notch agents to build long lasting partnerships with. Get your Real Estate Sales Agent career started with the expertise, experience, and resources that come with working for a successful team with great brand recognition. If you are interested in being part of a group of like-minded professionals all working towards a common goal that can’t be accomplished without YOUR success, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in applying: Click HERE